[Slackbuilds-users] what is the preferred build and test environment

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:49:20 UTC 2016

thanks folks for the replies. I'll look at qemu.
By the way King Beowulf, clicking on the "various random shell scripts
and utilities" link (http://www.linuxgalaxy.org/files/utils) takes me to
a html page which just says

<TITLE>DNS lookup error</TITLE><H3>DNS lookup error</H3>DNS lookup error

so I am interested in your setup, but it's hiding!

Regards, Tim