[Slackbuilds-users] libquicktime

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:59:13 UTC 2016

On 09/17/2016 12:33 AM, Klaatu wrote:
> I've only been partly following this thread, but I have compiled
> libquicktime with ffmpeg 3.1.1 on my multilib system. Patch attached.
> Maybe it will help someone.
>
> I have no memory of where I obtained this patch...maybe borrowed from Arch.
>
> -klaatu
>

> On 17/09/16 19:10, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>>> Heinz can we modifiy the slackbuild for libquicktime?
>>>
>>> Fellype:
>>>    This is how you fix libquicktime:
>>> linuxquestions   .
>>> org/questions/slackware-14/unable-to-install-libquicktime-on-slackware64-14-1-a-4175534366/
>>
>> https://slackbuilds.org/faq/#multilib

libquicktime's CVS repo on Sourceforge has the patch from about 9 month
ago.
http://libquicktime.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/libquicktime/libquicktime/plugins/ffmpeg/video.c?view=log&r1=1.131&pathrev=HEAD

Also Arch has both for ffmpeg2 and ffmpeg3.
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk?h=packages/libquicktime

So might be time to update the script on SBo (again).

-Ed