[Slackbuilds-users] sboinstall - jdk download fails

Fellype do Nascimento fellype at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:07:20 UTC 2017

On 04/04/2017 01:07 PM, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> Hi Fellype,
>
> it's written in the README
>
> https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/development/jdk/
>
> remember it's assumed that you have read the READMEs of the things you
> build from SBo, also if you use some third party automated tool with
> the SBo's repository.
>
> Matteo
Hi Matteo,
Yes, it's written in the README. My fault not reading it in full.
In a case like this, it would be useful for other distracted people
(like me) if the phases:

"You must Agree to Oracle's download agreement before this can be
downloaded."
"This means you have to use a web browser to download it. Sorry wget folks."

were strongly highlighted in the README.
I think that something like:

* You must Agree to Oracle's download agreement before this can be
downloaded. *
* This means you have to use a web browser to download it. Sorry wget
folks."       *

could help in future cases.

Best regards,

Fellype