[Slackbuilds-users] poedit 2.0 in review

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Wed Apr 5 05:16:31 UTC 2017

Hi all

i've pushed 2 new -review branch. One for wxGTK3 and one for poedit.
Both are required to test the new poedit 2.0 which doesn't work with
wxGTK 3.0.2. I switched to the latest wxGTK3 3.0 branch which include a
fix and upgrade poedit to 2.0 + 1 commit from upstream since 2.0.1
hasn't been released yet.

One concern about the new poedit is that it requires boost 1.60, which
is only available on current. I tried to "hack" the configure to use
1.59 which is used in -stable release after looking at boost's changelog
and there's nothing major, but i would love to see more user feedback
about this.

if anyone is using poedit extensively, please test the new build.

here's the bug report if anyone is interested
https://github.com/vslavik/poedit/issues/366

thanks

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo