[Slackbuilds-users] Small correction in README for paraview

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 25 22:33:11 UTC 2017

On 26/04/17 04:42, Fellype do Nascimento wrote:
> Hi admins,
>
> Please, add a small correction to this line of the paraview README file:
>
> PYTHONQT=yes -> PYTHONQT=yes (requires PythonQt)
>
> Since passing PYTHONQT=yes to the build script will work only if
> PythonQt is installed. It will also avoid users to confuse PythonQt with
> PyQt (like this guy that is reporting it :-p )

At the moment the README states:

"Optional embedding with PythonQt may be enabled by setting
  PYTHONQT=yes
in the build environment. This requires the SBo PythonQt package to be
installed at build time."

For clarity, I prefer definitions & commands to be on lines by
themselves. If you can suggest a change that makes the requirement more
obvious, while keeping
  PYTHONQT=yes
on a line by itself, I'm happy to consider it. Otherwise I think the
existing wording is quite clear.

chris