[Slackbuilds-users] [Workaround] Bibletime 2.11 segfaults with Qt 5-9

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 16 17:48:21 UTC 2017

As the package maintainer, if you have a patch for the work-around that
can be applied to the release version, and doesn't affect it working on
stock slackware 14.2,  I don't mind adding it to the slackbuild, but as
I don't have slackware current or qt5.9 I have no way or enthusiasm to
test it myself. maybe you could mail it (a patch)  me (if it is small)
off-list. Maybe, like Rob says, upstream will release a new stable with
the fix. I can always ask them.
regards, Tim