[Slackbuilds-users] python install with no setup.py?

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:00:35 UTC 2017

> I found out it is super easy to create a setup.py...
>
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Fernando Lopez <fernando.lopezjr at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> exactly. I didnt need an explanation of how it worked I was just asking
>> for a similar script already in slackbuilds were I can base it off from.

>>> the installation is described in the README: after having satisfied
>>> all the dependencies (in the REQUIRES fielf of the routersploit.info
>>> file) you just have to launch rsf.py.
>>> so, when packaging, you should install rsf.py in /usr/bin and make it
>>> executable.
>>> at a rapid look it seems there are no python modules shipped with
>>> routersploit.

I don't know if a setup.py is what you need but if you feel confident...
Consider also that looking at the README maybe the routersploit
directory must be at the same level of the rsf.py binary (you should
try it) so, in this case, maybe an installation of the needed stuff in
/opt/routersploit an a wrapper in /usr/bin might be a better solution.

Matteo