[Slackbuilds-users] CMake issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 31 20:44:11 UTC 2017

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> FYI I just tried to build on slackware-14.2 32bit the gnucash version we
> have in our repository and everything went fine. then I tried
> version-bumping the script to 2.6.17 and everything went still fine, *if I
> uninstalled the previous package before building the new one*.

Matteo,

   That's interesting and good to know. I have un-installed the prior 2.6.16
version so there must be something else going on. All dependencies are
installed:

gnucash-2.6.17

   +-goffice0.8-0.8.17

   +-libgnomecanvas-2.30.3

   +-libofx-0.9.11

   +-webkitgtk-2.4.11

       +-libwebp-0.5.2

   Have you suggestions what I should be checking to learn where the
difference between your result and mine might be located?

Thanks,

Rich