[Slackbuilds-users] links for package numactl no more valid

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 21:41:08 UTC 2017

> Ciao,
>
>   for  the  first time  in  life  I am  trying  to  install the  numactl
> package; I know almost nothing of it.   It appears that the links to the
> upstream package from the Slackbuilds site are no more valid.
>
> <https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/system/numactl/>
> --
> Marco Maggi

Hi Marco, thanks for reporting!

it will be fixed at the next public update (I pushed the fixed
download link in my personal git branch), but in the meantime, if you
need the sources tarball, there's a mirror of the sources for every
SBo's SlackBuild

http://slackware.uk/sbosrcarch/by-name/system/numactl/

Matteo