[Slackbuilds-users] PyPeg2

Edinaldo edps.mundognu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 23:53:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is my response to David Woodfall (on 2017-12-20 15:33:30):

"

Sure! wait for the next update on SBo.

Cheers,

Edinaldo.

---------

Em Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:00:31 -0200, David Woodfall <dave at dawoodfall.net>
escreveu:

Hello

I have used your slackbuild to build a package for python3 by
changing the setup line to:

python3 setup.py install --root=$PKG

and it works fine. I just wondered if you could please add an option
for this, something like PYTHON3=yes ./pyPEG2.SlackBuild ?

The reason is that I have a slackbuild for qutebrowser that I want to
submit that needs pypeg2 for python3 and it would be better if users
could run the slackbuild without needing to edit it. I hope you
understand?

Cheers

Dave

"

After email David, i send the new update (added python3 support):

https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?id=1563501c4318ddb805bd4b2eeaf8a4645923bd6f

This update have the same version ( 2.15.2 ) available at
http://fdik.org/pyPEG/

Merry Christmas for all!

Edinaldo.