[Slackbuilds-users] Chromium build broken in 14.1

Panagiotis Nikolaou hostmaster at slackonly.com
Wed Feb 1 00:29:41 UTC 2017

> Is there any reason why SBo doesn't just use the slackbuild that
>>
>> alienbob maintains for chromium anyway?

I think this is a good reason:

# This package is built with Alien's Google API keys for Chromium.
# The keys are contained in the file "chromium_apikeys".
# If you want to rebuild this package, you can use my API keys, however:
# you are not allowed to re-distribute these keys!!
# You can also obtain your own, see:
#   http://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/api-keys
# Or else you can simply compile without API keys. This will disable stuff like
# browser sync and other functionality which accesses Google APIs.