[Slackbuilds-users] Chromium build broken in 14.1

David O'Shaughnessy lists at osh.id.au
Wed Feb 1 00:37:35 UTC 2017

On 02/01/2017 10:27 AM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>> Is there any reason why SBo doesn't just use the slackbuild that
>> alienbob maintains for chromium anyway?
>
> That's up to the maintainer

Considering we've not seen an update in 3 years, at this point I think
we can safely say that the SBo Chromium is a zombie ship ;)

Seriously though, it's not good to leave stagnant builds for high
profile networking software (that must be riddled with security holes).
There simply is no one maintaining it.

--
Dave