[Slackbuilds-users] Need some gids and uids please (re-send)

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Tue Feb 7 04:00:41 UTC 2017

Hi admins,

Having used it for years, I'm putting together a SlackBuild for qmail.

Qmail needs 2 groups and 7 users: can you allocate them from the pool please?

Groups are qmail & nofiles

Users are alias & qmail{d,l,p,q,r,s} (i.e. qmailq, qmaill (ell) &c.)

I have noted the recent correspondence regarding uids, gids & README; but I
was planning to have doinst.sh create them if they didn't exist.

Cheers ... Duncan.

PS thought I sent this already but never saw it in the list - D