[Slackbuilds-users] ncmpcpp requires mpd

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Thu Feb 9 01:51:08 UTC 2017

Interesting. Ok, well in that case, I think that information should be
mentioned in the README. The "Connection refused" error isn't really
descriptive enough for the uninitiated to understand what the problem
is. It had me scratching my head and googling for a solution the first
time I encountered it.

Also, then, for the sake of consistency with all the others, maybe
mpdscribble shouldn't list mpd as a requirement either? (Again, I
haven't used it, so that's just my assumption. Maybe mpdscribble
actually does need to connect to a local mpd instance.)