[Slackbuilds-users] acroread for 64-bit machines?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 14 16:36:42 UTC 2017

On Tue, 14 Feb 2017, Fellype do Nascimento wrote:

> Not a solution for your problems with acroread... But have you tried to
> use Okular? It works well, in full screen mode, with pdf files created
> using LaTeX/beamer.

Fellype,

   I just tried it. Like xpdf and mupdf at full-screen mode the entire window
is displayed. With acroread, pressing ctrl-l put the contents in full-screen
display with no window frame. A second ctrl-l returned it to the default
size. This allows only the slides to be displayed.

   If you've seen Microsoft using folks use PowerPoint you have seen the
difference between displays of the PowerPoint window with sidebars, frame,
etc. and only the file they are are using. I need the equivalent of this
which acroread provides.

Thanks,

Rich