[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: Download link broken for redeclipse SlackBuild

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:09:11 UTC 2017

SBo Admins,

I have been given permission to take over maintenance of redeclipse by the
current maintainer. I had created a patch to fix a broken download link and
sent it to him, but he doesn't have the time to maintain it and asked if
I'd like to take over. I am not currently at home to easily change the
contact details in the .info, and I'd like to at least get it building
before this weekend's update goes out, so attached you will find the patch
to fix it. I'll work on getting an updated SlackBuild for v1.5.8 submitted
this weekend (it's not a simple version bump since it now at least requires
SDL2 -- not sure if there's other required dependencies, but I'll figure it
out).

Let me know if there's any questions.

Jeremy