[Slackbuilds-users] BUG: Cannot build clementine after chromaprint upgrade

David O'Shaughnessy lists at osh.id.au
Fri Jan 6 13:31:47 UTC 2017

I also can't build Clementine after upgrading chromaprint. I don't have
Spotify installed, but building Clementine still fails with various
Chromaprint error messages;

/tmp/SBo/Clementine-1.3.1/src/musicbrainz/chromaprinter.cpp: In member
function ‘QString Chromaprinter::CreateFingerprint()’:
/tmp/SBo/Clementine-1.3.1/src/musicbrainz/chromaprinter.cpp:147:35:
error: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘const int16_t* {aka const
short int*}’ [-fpermissive]
                    data.size() / 2);
                                   ^

I tried rebuilding all the dependencies (chromaprint cryptopp
libechonest pytz six python-dateutil python-gflags protobuf) but that
didn't seem to help.

--
Dave