[Slackbuilds-users] giving up my builds

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:01:02 UTC 2017

On 10 January 2017 at 00:43, Glenn Becker <glenn.becker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've thought about this for a while. I plan to stick with Slackware, but I just have never been much of a build maintainer -- much as I like the feeling of being a contributor, someone more skilled could contribute so much more than I am able to, so I am orphaning the following. Thanks for letting me be a part of this.

Hey Glenn, thank *you* for being a good maintainer, and thanks for the
time and skills you have contributed. We are all volunteers, and
everybody probably feels like they could do more if they had better
skills and more time. But I guess we must be doing all right together,
because almost everything works almost all of the time ;)

Thanks again -- like everybody else on this mailing list, you're still
part of it!
-D.