[Slackbuilds-users] Python packages missing dependencies: should we report them?

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:16:28 UTC 2017

On 15/01/17 19:43, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
>> My intention wasn't to point out admin-side bug ;-)
>
> this wasn't clear: IMHO the bug is in the script, I find not important
> at all to put the blame on someone specific, being him the maintainer
> or the admin.
> I'm not referring to you, but it seems there are people that find
> satisfying to blame someone in particular, regarding that problems are
> solved or not, while this last aspect is the only one that really
> matters.

That is annoying.
I always try to use proper wording, so people don't feel offended.
So, for the future, please treat all my messages as if they were not
offending, even if they are.

Unless I explicitly write "how the hell you could put this fucking piece
of shit in the script" ;-)

Cheers :-)

--
Best regards,