[Slackbuilds-users] Update request Docker

Maykon Chagas mchagas at member.fsf.org
Thu Jan 19 18:25:11 UTC 2017

Hi Nico,

I would appreciate if you share your Slackbuild script.

I would say that! Vicent Batts a long time ago, said that will  out of
Slackware and the packages he are a manteiner, would be orphaned.

Well, just FYI Nico, the email from Assaf on Slackbuild.org
mailto:asaf at sysbind dot co dot il

Thanks for all!