[Slackbuilds-users] Update request Docker

Nicolas Lodpp slack at lodpp.net
Fri Jan 20 19:13:20 UTC 2017

Maykon,

Thanks for feedback, appreciated :)

1 - Yeah, I should have stated that information ( get the 64bits source .tar.gz from  )

2- Didn't needed that to build and install successfully 1.12.5, I will take a look because sounds a good thing to do :)

3 - Yes, I need to take some time to review that part .
Well I guess I made some sort of bruteforce to understand how this was used ...

4 - will test, I didn't realized about those errors

5 -  runc and containerd , yes ! I didn't remember about that, I needed to install those 2 packages as well
So it should be added as dependencies

Did you need to run docker with a generic linux kernel ( not the Huge one  ) ?
Did you also need to add the daemon.json file to make it work ( or pass option in rc.docker ) ?

Thanks and Regards ,
Nico