[Slackbuilds-users] Package versions

Harald Achitz harald.achitz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:42:41 UTC 2017

as mentioned in the earlier mail, for example
stable , testing, pull requests into testing, who wants can test, if no
problem reports, or some people say OK, (to be defined) it goes to stable.
the QA happens twice, once when apply the pull request,similar what is
already done today, so no more work, and than by using the testing by who
ever want.
the pull request into stable becomes a noop, but is a last additional check.

there might be other possibilities for creating work flows that include
some QA without adding additional work to 1 person, eventually even reduce
it, including using the issue tracker an gitlab or github,
but I miss the time now to make an introduction into project management at
this time
and for SBo I would see this, or something similar, as a possibility that
maybe works  together with existing tools (just use a different branch)
Important is to be able to discuss such topics without getting passive
aggressive destructive comments, because I think we all want to use the
spare time we have productive.

/Harald