[Slackbuilds-users] Renaming ltm to be libtommath

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:32:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm about to submit SlackBuild for LibTomCrypt [http://www.libtom.net/].

Although the source code tarball is named "crypt", I'm going to name the
SlackBuild and resulting package "libtomcrypt".

At that point I would like to ask if it would make sense to rename the
"ltm" library (already maintained by B. Watson) to be "libtommath"?

It's kinda cosmetic change, but in my opinion that name would be more
relevant.

I found only one package, convertlit, that currently depends on ltm, so
the change should be fairly non-invasive.

Of course, libtomcrypt is going to depend on ltm/libtommath too ;-)

(Bcc-d maintainer).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski