[Slackbuilds-users] minor nvidia-driver typographical error fix

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Mon Jul 10 13:47:16 UTC 2017

> Can you also fix the following typos?
>
> The README for nvidia-driver.SlackBuild states :
>
> GLVND GLX client libraries are noe the default. If these cause any
> compatibility issues with older GLX sofware, either upgrade your software
> or try:
>   GLNVD="no" ./nvidia-driver.SlackBuild
>

> The first typo is in the first sentence. It should be 'now' instead of
> 'noe'.
>
> The second typo is in the example. It should be GLVND instead of GLNVD.
> I realized this when I copied and pasted the example and ended up
> building unwanted libraries

Hi

I applied this on a separate branch, nvidia-fix including a patch from
Mario and also from Ed himself.

Can you all please review the changes and if there's more, let me know
and i will merge them in this branch before it all goes merged into
master for next public update.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo