[Slackbuilds-users] PaleMoon.SlackBuild cosmetics

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 01:23:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

Without any particular reason, I slightly tweaked the PaleMoon.SlackBuild.
Please see the attached diff.

The changes include:
- version bump to 27.4.0,
- removal of "autoconf-2.13-consolidated_fixes-1.patch.gz" from download
list, since it is present in the SlackBuild tarball,
- changing of "autoconf-2.13" download link; it can be downloaded from
upstream URL,
- replacing of tabs in .SlackBuild with spaces and aligned links in .info,
- making README 72 chars compatible + some language/visual tweaks.

Please incorporate the changes if they suite you ;-)
(BTW, I don't even know yet if I'm gonna use PaleMoon ;-)).

*Please note I'm not the maintainer.*

(Bcc-d maintainer).

--
Best regards,