[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170722.1

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Jul 22 07:44:41 UTC 2017

> I see d1x-rebirth and d2x-rebirth in the pasture list. I will submit updates for those if no one else does.

sure, please do
i will remove from pasture branch once it's submitted.

> I also see that the sylpheed slackbuild needs updating. Is GPLeo still active? If not I will update that one as well.

His last commit was 7 years ago, so it's safe to assume that he is no
longer active

His scripts are:
development/logisim
system/pv
network/sylpheed

anyone interested can also submit for those as well

> I have never submitted a slackbuild before so I may need help.. :)

You may want to read the template
https://slackbuilds.org/templates/

or HOWTO
https://slackbuilds.org/howto/
http://www.slackwiki.com/Writing_A_SlackBuild_Script
https://slackbuilds.org/guidelines/

whenever you are ready, please submit it here
https://slackbuilds.org/submit/

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo