[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170722.1

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 23 11:37:24 UTC 2017

> Repology has an annoying issue. For ngjackspa, I get this "problem":
>
> Homepage link
> "http://web.archive.org/web/20170206035443/https://gna.org/projects/ngjackspa"
> points to Gna which was discontinued. The link should be updated (probably
> along with download URLs).
>
> ...I *did* update the link (to archive.org's cached copy). Someone needs
> to anchor their regex with a ^ at the front.

https://github.com/repology/repology/blob/56962bfcaba871384f410f14986510bc7fcb0c5b/repology/database.py#L827

Alas, it's not a regex, it's an SQL wildcard. There are multiple ugly
ways of fixing it. I'll open an issue upstream. The same problem
potentially applies to all the other closed sites, though they might
not have coverage at archive.org.

Thanks for the report.
-D.