[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170603.1

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 18:28:10 UTC 2017

Hello Willy,

> Many projects are now moving on to https-only domain. Please make sure
> to check with your scripts for future updates. As a tip, have a look on
> https://repology.org/repository/slackbuilds/problems to see whether your
> script is listed there.

I looked at my scripts:
chm2pdf: That program didn't change for a long time. I didn't find any new
homepage for it.
So I say let's leave it as it is for now.
ibus-anthy: I found the new homepage at github for it. I also tasted the
newest release.
Only a version change works. However ibus package needs some tinkering and
I'll update it after
ibus gets an update. Also ibus needs two packages: unicode emoji and cldr.
I got a submission for cldr.

--
Ozan, BSc, BEng