[Slackbuilds-users] Qt 5.9 LTS released

Harald Achitz harald.achitz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 06:51:07 UTC 2017

what do you want to tell me?
Ok, I was wrong, there was for some weeks a stable version of Qt on SBo,
did not notice it because at this time I had already to use my own builds,
why?
the update to 5.6 was a half year late, and than instead of staying on the
stable LTS version the jump to the next developer version was done.
And instead of having a 3 years supporter Qt version in SBo, what would
reduce the amount of work, now there is a version that is basically already
eof .
Calling this info bogus is as ignorant as putting some URLs up and ignore
the info I provide and do so as everything is wonderful
So what's the point in showing me the URLs and the version history of Qt in
SBo, it just shows that it is totally wrong. Have self a look at it and
understand why