[Slackbuilds-users] MaXX desktop - any takers?

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Jun 5 19:12:52 UTC 2017

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 14:10:18 -0500
Robby Workman <robby at rlworkman.net> wrote:

> So... I saw something somewhere about a MaXX desktop, a clone-ish
> of SGI Irix desktop, and I got curious.
>
> http://dev.maxxinteractive.com/trax/maxxdesktop
>
> Well, I won't be using it, so I'm not going to submit and maintain
> it, but if anyone else is interested, feel free to take it as your
> own.
>
> http://slackware.com/~rworkman/MaXX.tar.gz

Oh, and as an aside, it's quite likely that at least one of
the OpenMotif versions included in the build could be removed
in favor of the real motif included in Slackware, and there's
room for lots more cleanup of how it's packaged IF you are
actually going to use it and maintain it through multiple
releases, but I'm done with it :-)

-RW