[Slackbuilds-users] AQEMU?

David Melik dchmelik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:00:23 UTC 2017

I saw AQEMU released another version last year or so. Someone (Robby
Workman?) abandoned the SlackBuild because of years of no releases
before that, but now that they restarted, what about restarting the
SlackBuild? I just reused the old one with version number update, and it
works. AQEMU is a lot easier for me than all the other virtual machines,
which seem to be more of a hassle to set up and use (too many options to
choose, too many things to have to set up or install you don't need,
etc.) QEMU just works.

--
Sincerely,
David