[Slackbuilds-users] Chromium SlackBuild?

David Melik dchmelik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:58:23 UTC 2017

     SlackBuild.org's (SBo) Chromium SlackBuild hasn't been updated
almost a year--about 10 major versions behind, thousands of minor
versions.  The current SBo version has critical problems for users,
including major security risks, and many/most major sites don't load
properly so are unusable (something like Google stopped accepting some
certificates.)  Even alienBOB's (who deals with hundreds of packages, so
not always updated fast) SlackBuild is much newer. That's what I'm using
now but hoping Chromium will be updated in SBo. If someone else has to
maintain it, I can't be the person to do so (too complicated build for me.)

--
Sincerely,
David