[Slackbuilds-users] letsencrypt users

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Thu Jun 15 19:19:41 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 22:45:25 +0700, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> Audrius
> Thanks for spotting that. It build fine without it, so we never notice
> it. I will add them to python-requests.

I searched for scripts that require both python-requests and one of its
four new dependencies.  Found these:

(have python-certifi)
development/jupyter-nbdime
multimedia/Mopidy
system/salt

(have python-urllib3)
libraries/dropbox-python
network/deis
system/virt-manager

My understanding is that admins prefer that maintainers only list first
level dependencies, so both python-certifi and python-urllib3 can be
dropped from all the listed packages REQUIRES, since these requirements
are now satisfied by python-requests.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas