[Slackbuilds-users] Tracking version releases

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 20 12:19:49 UTC 2017

On 20/06/17 20:32, David Melik wrote:

>>> Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir
>>> '/home/d/.local/share/pvc'
>>
>> That's a bit embarrassing - sorry about that. I'm just about to upload a
>> proper fix but in the meantime you could just create that directory
>> yourself and the rest will just work.
>
> I made the folder, and pvc couldn't find a configuration, so I tried to
> add a project (pvc,) hoping that would do it. Instead it said what's
> below this paragraph.

Hi David,

I've applied a fix but this time you'll need to download the new
version. If you installed from a tarball, the new one to download is
0.7.3. If you cloned the git repo, a 'git pull' should update to the
latest (fixed) code. Then just run (as root) 'make install' again.

BTW, we really shouldn't be using this list to debug this application.
If you have a GitHub account, you could open a new issue at the pvc
project; otherwise feel free to email me directly. I appreciate the
fresh eyes on the project.

chris