[Slackbuilds-users] (Temporarily) giving up my SlackBuilds

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Jun 22 17:52:12 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,

Due to an unforeseen workload, I'm currently unable to maintain my
Slackware packages, so I'd like to give up maintenance to anybody who
might be willing to take them.

For the moment, there's at least one package that needs an urgent
version bump: elementary-xfce. Sources for the old version aren't
available anymore.

On a side note: I'm currently working as a hired admin for a french
administration, and I'm spending my time getting up to speed with the
innards of CentOS 7.

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat