[Slackbuilds-users] Anyone interested in PyGame SlackBuild?

Bojan Popović bocke at slackware-srbija.org
Mon Jun 26 13:59:18 UTC 2017

Hi everyone.

I'm not able to keep PyGame SlackBuild up to date. As I got some
queries about it, I tough it might be better to offer it to someone who
is using it actively or whose SlackBuild scripts depend on PyGame and
who will be able to keep up with the updates.

If none is interested I don't mind maintaining it further, but you will
have to cope with sparse updates. I test it once in a while, but I
can't really keep up with every update as I don't use it actively
anymore.

Cheers,

Bojan.