[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up all my builds. :^(

Erik Falor ewfalor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 22:43:59 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 02:25:42PM -0800, Ryan P.C. McQuen wrote:
>    Slackers,
>
>    Several years back I was distro-hopping like a madman. I found that the
>    community of Arch Linux was quite rude, and after trying nearly
>    everything else, I started trying to crack Slackware. It turns out it
>    really agreed with me (from a mindset perspective). I became far more
>    involved in this community than I have in any other distro community.
>
>    Thank you for teaching me so much!
>
>    Nevertheless, I have been debating this for weeks, but I must do it. I
>    am still using Slackware (and FreeSlack!), but some life changes have
>    happened and I am no longer the maintainer I once was. I do not want
>    the community to suffer.

Say it ain't so!

As a user of several of your SlackBuilds, I want to say that I have
really appreciated all of the work you have put in to this project.

>    I will not include the list of my builds here, but instead will point
>    to this list that I will update as builds are removed:
>
>    [1]https://github.com/ryanpcmcquen/ryanpc-slackbuilds/blob/master/READM
>    E.md

I'll take dwm and Terminology. Because Terminology relies upon the
Enlightenment stack, that means that I shall take those, too:

    e_dbus
    ecore
    edje
    eet