[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up all my builds. :^(

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 00:38:14 UTC 2017

Hi Ryan,

I would like to take ganttproject and exaile.

Sorry to see you go. Thank you for your efforts.

Cheers,

Ekin

8 Mar 2017 1:26 ÖÖ tarihinde "Ryan P.C. McQuen" <ryanpcmcquen at member.fsf.org>
yazdı:

Slackers,

Several years back I was distro-hopping like a madman. I found that the
community of Arch Linux was quite rude, and after trying nearly everything
else, I started trying to crack Slackware. It turns out it really agreed
with me (from a mindset perspective). I became far more involved in this
community than I have in any other distro community.

Thank you for teaching me so much!

Nevertheless, I have been debating this for weeks, but I must do it. I am
still using Slackware (and FreeSlack!), but some life changes have happened
and I am no longer the maintainer I once was. I do not want the community
to suffer.

I will not include the list of my builds here, but instead will point to
this list that I will update as builds are removed:

https://github.com/ryanpcmcquen/ryanpc-slackbuilds/blob/master/README.md

As of today, I am maintaining 171 builds.

I love this community and know that SBo is something very special, it has
been an honor to be a small part of it, and I won’t be disappearing but I
will probably remove myself from the mailing lists once enough builds are
transferred. I will be available at this email (or ryanpcmcquen on IRC) if
anyone wants to drop me a line.

Thank you and take care,

-Ryan
[ryanpcmcquen.org]