[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up all my builds. :^(

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 8 01:04:05 UTC 2017

Obviously everybody is indebted to you Ryan for your numerous
contributions, and I'm very grateful for those I use every day.

But I'd like to say thanks in particular for showing us the perfect
way to do GPL SlackBuilds:

# This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version, with the following exception:
# the text of the GPL license may be omitted.

# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
# without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of
# merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Compiling,
# interpreting, executing or merely reading the text of the program
# may result in lapses of consciousness and/or very being, up to and
# including the end of all existence and the Universe as we know it.
# See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You've certainly left your signature on the Universe :)

Live long and prosper
-D.