[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up all my builds. :^(

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 21:06:01 UTC 2017

On 3/7/17, Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryanpcmcquen at member.fsf.org> wrote:

>  Nevertheless, I have been debating this for weeks, but I must do it. I am
> still using Slackware (and FreeSlack!), but some life changes have happened
> and I am no longer the maintainer I once was. I do not want the community to
> suffer.

Well damn. You will be missed. And you'll always be welcome to come back
if you ever find the time/energy again.

If nobody's already taken them, I'll take:

dwb
enigma
freeciv
ganv
gnonlin
gottet
jokosher
jpegoptim
knights
mozjpeg
patchage
supertuxcart
wput
xspacewarp

...and possibly a few more, I haven't really got time to go through the
rest of the list right now.