[Slackbuilds-users] Potentially conflicting commits for system/runc

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:34:45 UTC 2017

> I see in https://slackbuilds.org/ready/ that there are two commits for
> system/runc, one in my branch (user/audriusk/updates) and another one
> probably in user/urchlay/updates, though I'm not certain about that.
> The latter commit only removes trailing spaces in .info file and could
> potentially conflict with my commit which changes much more in this
> file.  Could this commit with cosmetic changes be removed please?

As you spotted, we're working on a big update of ~900 small changes
and tidyups. The plan is to do a normal public update tonight, and
then rebase the small changes and quickly do a separate public update
(probably tomorrow).  I'll be resolving any conflicts when I do the
rebase.  It'll be painless and wonderful, you'll love it :D

Cheers
-D.