[Slackbuilds-users] Flowblade

klaatu at mixedsignals.ml klaatu at mixedsignals.ml
Tue May 2 17:39:04 UTC 2017

Hi Habs,

I can update FlowBlade, but if your build is going well, it's probably
just as good as whatever I'll post. You can start editing with what
you've got.

I don't personally like to rush into updates on stable software. I'll do
some testing of the latest FlowBlade and update the build assuming
nothing crashes and burns horribly.

I'd love to hear other maintainer's input about checksums from github.
To my knowledge, there are none from Github upstream unless the
developer goes out of their way to post them somewhere. For SBo, I just
generate an md5sum based on what I've downloaded and put that into
.info. Not great, I know, but at least it's a fingerprint.

-klaatu