[Slackbuilds-users] gcc 4.9.4 and PaleMoon.SlackBuild

Vasily Sora khronosschoty at posteo.org
Wed May 3 02:18:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

I know some people still have issues with compiling PaleMoon with the
SlackBuild on SBo that builds Pale Moon from source; technically
according to the Pale Moon wiki and devs gcc 4.7 to 4.9 series is
required to build a stable Pale Moon. I was wondering if its reasonable
to build a temporary gcc 4.9.4, in much the same way as autoconf is
being built and used temporarily, or at least give the user the option
to, and use that to build pale moon. I am testing this out right now
and seeing if I can resolve any issues for people who still complain
they have issues.