[Slackbuilds-users] git and cgit migration -- 20170514 0900 UTC

Konrad J Hambrick kjhambrick at gmail.com
Sun May 14 12:54:50 UTC 2017

Thanks to All'Y'All ...

With a quick edit to my ~/SlackBuilds/14.2/.git/config I was able to `git
pull` and it seemed to work fine over Friday Nite's Update.

Seems like 'No changes is Good Changes' :)

-- kjh

# cat 14.2/.git/config

[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
        url = git://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master

# cd 14.2
# git pull

refreshing /home/dld/slackbuilds/14.2
remote: Counting objects: 90, done.
Unpacking objects: 100% (90/90), done.
>From git://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds
 + 49a5a72...ca63159 user/bosth/updates -> origin/user/bosth/updates
(forced update)
 + 4e8150b...8c6371d user/ponce/updates -> origin/user/ponce/updates
(forced update)
 + aa1f4b9...89aed57 willysr    -> origin/willysr  (forced update)
Already up-to-date.