[Slackbuilds-users] essential patch for afdko SB

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon May 15 09:33:32 UTC 2017

Hi Duncan, everybody --

> The afdko SB needs this patch to work. Without it, the programs in it will
> loop indefinitely, looking for the Tools directory.

That explains a lot!!  Thanks!!

I'm really sorry I broke afdko, I lost the original work I did on it
when I was offline, and so I needed to re-do several reviews at the
last minute on Friday night and goofed :(

So big thanks for putting everything right, I'll get this and
Type1_to_OTF and anything else I broke into git later today hopefully.

Cheers
-D.