[Slackbuilds-users] Trouble with building LibreOffice with low space in /root

Marek Srejma sam_web at yahoo.de
Tue May 16 08:12:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

when I tried to build LibreOffice
<https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/office/LibreOffice/>, it failed
because of "no free space" in my /root partition, even though I use a
different partition for $TMP and $OUTPUT, which has enough free space.
The reason was the usage /root/.ccache, which grew to a size of 1.6GB
when it failed (which was the free space in /root).

So I added the option --disable-ccache to the .configure line and then
it built fine, without using any additional space in /root.

I think it would be useful to have this as an additional option builtin
in the SlackBuild and to mention it in the README.

Marek