[Slackbuilds-users] Ready queue empty, but no public update

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue May 23 20:18:12 UTC 2017

On Wed, 24 May 2017 02:41:47 +0700
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> > Yeah, what happened to the vulkansdk update I submitted last
> > night?
>
> It's still listed in git, don't worry :)
> all ready/pending submission are still in place, just not showing up
> (for now). Once sorted, it will be visible just like it used to be.

It's fixed now; sorry - that was fallout from the previous reboot
of the www VM that didn't go exactly according to plan.
I deleted a shared mount because I didn't remember why it was
there (perhaps the saddest part is that I didn't bother to
consult the /etc/ChangeLog that has meticulous notes about why
it's there) :-)

-RW