[Slackbuilds-users] openDKIM questions

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo.zamudio at linux.com
Wed Nov 22 21:05:51 UTC 2017

On 11/22/2017 03:24 PM, Didier Spaier wrote:
> please refrain writing email addresses in full in the body of your
> emails, as that makes too easy for spammers to just click on them in the
> email public archives to record them.

Lucky for me there was a typo :-)

> Le 22/11/2017 à 15:31, Rich Shepard a écrit :
>>   I have not been able to access the web page for the opendkim.org mail
>> list and I'm trying to find a mail list or web forum where I can get help.
>> If anyone here has suggestions, please let me know.

The mail list is down at the moment. No idea when it'll be back. You can
submit bug reports at SourceForge[1].

Message me privately and I can probably offer some assistance.

I would recommend waiting for the list to be back or submitting a bug
report. This list is for SlackBuild packaging issues. Assistance with
using the software should be handled through an appropriate channel.

Regards,
Gerardo Zamudio

[1]https://sourceforge.net/p/opendkim/_list/tickets