[Slackbuilds-users] /usr/games or /usr/bin/? (console games)

Ivan Zaigralin melikamp at melikamp.com
Mon Oct 2 01:06:12 UTC 2017

This is just my personal opinion: this is such a moot point, this should be up
to the script maintainer, but for what it's worth, I would put games into
/usr/games, they look great there. If only because you can ls /usr/games to
quickly see which games are installed on the system :) Like, I don't have a
start menu, so I am kind of lost when it comes to browsing 1200+ base install
packages, and more "invisible" games is the last thing I would need :)

I would symlink them from /usr/bin though of  course.