[Slackbuilds-users] Dosbox philosophical question...

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:20:39 UTC 2017

Keep the DosBox SlackBuild at 0.74. Have separate SlackBuilds for the
SVN checkouts and forks.

I recommend at least thinking about this fork:

http://blog.yesterplay80.net/dosbox-ece-en/

I also wrote one of the best forks in existence, so I'm rather
uniquely qualified to comment on this.

https://github.com/duganchen/dosbox/blob/master/ENHANCEMENTS.md